Body Language

This is a repost from a note i had previously posted to facebook in 2010. Interestingly it had sparked an argument about my joblessness at the time. 

Anyway, I have finally decided to take writing serious and pour out my thoughts fearlessly.

Find repost below.

So I went to the galleria but remained in the car because I simply refused to be a part of my friend's inspector gadget moves. I found it quite interesting to note that you could predict almost accurately the relationship between two people even as they walked out after a movie.One couple had their arms on the other's shoulder/waist, and i could tell that these two were quite cosy with each other. 
Another set came out holding hands which was, well, a sign of comfort in the other's presence. Then came two guys, these ones i concluded must have been bored to have gone to the movies together.Next set was a guy and a girl who were both on their respective cell phones, my opinion on these ones is that the girl probably went to the movies with him to fulfill all righteousness, either that or they're a regular been dating for a while stereotypical couple or a married couple. Another set walked out and kept walking in silence, my opinion on this is that they're both quiet peeps.
The next interesting set was a guy and two girls, i'm sure you'll all agree that with this set, the guy must have offered to take one out and then the other got invited by the one, more like let's go spend his money. The stream of people trickled out and i was impressed by how much you could glean by observing total strangers from afar. Correct me if i'm wrong please. 

Cheers
 I remember typing this note onto my red Nokia Music Express phone at the time. it amazes me how technology has since evolved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food-Xperiments

Dear DSTV,

Med-View Airline and its Foreign Cabin Crew!