The beautiful Ewar; Ewar the Beautiful

Image courtesy Ewar Makeovers from the Album Reds

The beautiful Adenike Kareem
that was how my friend 'B' and I first knew you
With your cute room in articulate hall and that bucketful of nail polish
I remember the tiny piece of rug which had a huge pile of wiped off acrylic
That piece of rug that belongs in a museum, wonder where it is now.

The beautiful Adenike Ogungbe
we kinda knew you would marry B. Ogungbe
Remember when we first saw you in action in Ijebu-Ode at S’ wedding?
We all sat and watched you transform the bride; You’ve come a long way from there now.

The  beautiful CEO of Ewar Makeovers;
You were not just the CEO of Ewar makeovers, you are 'Ewar', beauty personified
How do you know how to tie gele? people ask; I learnt from Ewar I always proudly say;
I remember the protein diet when you wanted to lose weight in 2007
I still recommend it to everyone who wants to lose weight now.
You were strong; You were selfless; You were determined and You were full of Life;

The beautiful Make Up Artist
You always make my friend ‘B’ up on her birthday; You guys stayed friends beyond articulate
‘Did Ewar do St…’s make up?’ I asked last December
‘No she sent someone’, ‘B’ replied
‘She will definitely be available for yours’ I said
Oh! do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring

The beautiful Ewar;
I read a post on your wall shortly after the news
Someone said miracles happen, please wake up
Ewar please wake up, 
Don’t I just wish this was one of your numerous pranks.

The beautiful Adenike, Ewar the Beautiful
On this one, I choose to live in denial and hope to hear from you soon
Stay beautiful…xx
Gee


Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL EWAR
    When I hear the news of ur death on blog I never knew who ewar is but I went ahead and check ur blogs omg.....ur work Is diff from other mua exceptional multitalented....I wish u can hv second chance to live u would have be my instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. browneyesmakeovers6 July 2013 at 05:11

    Ewar was such an inspiration to me . I have know her for years now but we never met as we talk only on phone even when i decided to train with her she said "you wont see me " in April 2013 i said its going to be for while and i will see you some day i never knew i won't get to meet her for real .Am glad i never missed the opportunity to train with ewar makeovers. Adeiu Adenike !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, Really the beautiful Ewar, so sad that such beauty is gone, glad that you were able to beautify lives. May your beautiful soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep Sigh...What can we say, may the soul of the departed rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm short of words. God knows best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your support. A o ni fi iru e San. Ewar's family.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmn.... I ad no opportunity of meeting you.... buh am ur unknown student n u r my unknown boss. I learnt how to tie gele from the video you uploaded on Youtube. Too bad I had no opportunity to say thank you to my unknown boss!!! Thank you ma. Continue to rest in peace EWAR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear DSTV,

Food-Xperiments

Med-View Airline and its Foreign Cabin Crew!