RE: Silverbird's Version of Dr. Bello




So as a sequel to the blog on Silverbird's Dr. Bello, I think it would be only fair to inform everyone that I did get appeased.. (Grinning)

Perhaps venting may have not been the answer. My Friend and Brother had been magnanimous enough to post my appeal for pity on their blogs:

A comment on Cherrywine's blog had me reeling: "AA (I know u) when in doubt watch animation...hubby knows best"; I guess Hubby does know best after all.

While I decided to write about it and nurse my frustration, Hubby simply ran into a Silverbird staff, probably smiled and told him what happened and BAM! We got free tickets to another movie of our choice.

My advice nonetheless; Please vent and trust hubby/boyfriend/brother at the same time. :)

Comments

  1. lol! i like the way you ended this "My advice nonetheless; Please vent and trust hubby/boyfriend/brother at the same time. :)"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear DSTV,

Food-Xperiments

Med-View Airline and its Foreign Cabin Crew!